Naruto: Ninja Legends
Welcome fellow shinobi's. If your are a member already welcome back.

If you are guest welcome we enjoy your visit and hope you have come to join our community.

Now have fun everyone!
Welcome fellow shinobi's. If your are a member already welcome back.

If you are guest welcome we enjoy your visit and hope you have come to join our community.

Now have fun everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Owner Sorry For Previous Problems

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Shin Uchiha (80)
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] I_vote_lcapKisuke Madarame[Genin] I_voting_barKisuke Madarame[Genin] I_vote_rcap 
Sammy Uchiha (6)
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] I_vote_lcapKisuke Madarame[Genin] I_voting_barKisuke Madarame[Genin] I_vote_rcap 
Hiro Yui (4)
Kaito Uchiha (4)
Kisuke Madarame (3)
Bee X (1)
Latest topics
» Death Note RPG
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm by Bee X

» Meeting a lost sibling
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm by Sammy Uchiha

» Shin Uchiha
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Sammy Uchiha

» Kaito Uchiha
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Just Wondering......
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 pm by Kisuke Madarame

» Claiming the 5 tails
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 pm by Shin Uchiha

» How to Control while they are free
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Fire Style: Fire Seal
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Kisuke Madarame[Genin]
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Palm of the 5 elements
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Sage Rules
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Questions for Exam
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Shin Uchiha

Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Limited Jutsu
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Sammy Claims
Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 pm by Shin Uchiha

Kage
List Of Kage Hokage: None Kazekage: None Mizukage: None Tsuchikage: None Raikage: None

Kisuke Madarame[Genin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke Madarame
Genin
Genin
Kisuke Madarame

Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Kisuke Madarame[Genin]   Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Kisuke Madarame:

Birthday: July 3rd
Appearance: He stands at 5ft 6inches, and weights 161lbs. He has a light brown caramel colored skin tone, light brown hair, which is styled in a low ponytail that stops at the top half of his back. His eye color is a light hazel, and his physique is similar to that of a well fit athlete. Having more muscle than fat on his bones, his adominal is flat, with the forming of a slight two pack. He has a scar that runs across his back, and is fairly tall. His attire consist of a sleeveless dark blue vest, this covers over a black long sleeve thermal. Along with that is a pair of baige cargo shorts, white bandage wraps around his leg, and a pair of black shoes are upon his feet.

History:
*Pre-Academy: Kisuke was raised in a two parent household, his mother was a house wife, who quit her days of being a ninja. His father was a chunin, he work for the academy. As a child, he use to always be around his father, even going to work with him. Which help create a close bond, as well as further his ninja skills. He began working on his use of ninja tools earlier than most, being taught by his father and mother at times. It all was fairly nice.

*Acadamy: He started in the academy around the age of six, his father was promoted to jonin at the time, and was sent off to different missions. Which hindered their close bond that they developed over the years. Though Kisuke really did not mind, his father was his biggest hero. It devistated him when he found out his father perished during a reconisance mission. At that time, he had only been in the academy for a few weeks. So once he found that out, he entered a state of deppression. He no longer payed attention in school, he didn't talk much, and he stayed in seclusion. It took him around six years before he overcamed it all, passing his exam and becoming a genin.

*Genin Life: Not much is known on why he left the state of deppression it was in, only Kisuke knows why. As a genin, he was more out-going and talkitive, and he even started back hanging out with friends. He had a goal to become just as or greater than his father, whom he pledges to look up to and be a proud shinobi just as he was.....

Village: Sungakure no Soto
Element: Earth
Specialties: Taijutsu
Clan: N/A

Health: 20
Strength: 10
Defense: 15
Speed: 20
Chakra: 15
Tools: None
Back to top Go down
Shin Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shin Uchiha

Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Madarame[Genin]   Kisuke Madarame[Genin] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.com

Kisuke Madarame[Genin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ninja Legends :: Creation Zone :: Character Creation-
Jump to: