Naruto: Ninja Legends
Welcome fellow shinobi's. If your are a member already welcome back.

If you are guest welcome we enjoy your visit and hope you have come to join our community.

Now have fun everyone!
Welcome fellow shinobi's. If your are a member already welcome back.

If you are guest welcome we enjoy your visit and hope you have come to join our community.

Now have fun everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Owner Sorry For Previous Problems

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Shin Uchiha (80)
Meeting a lost sibling I_vote_lcapMeeting a lost sibling I_voting_barMeeting a lost sibling I_vote_rcap 
Sammy Uchiha (6)
Meeting a lost sibling I_vote_lcapMeeting a lost sibling I_voting_barMeeting a lost sibling I_vote_rcap 
Hiro Yui (4)
Kaito Uchiha (4)
Kisuke Madarame (3)
Bee X (1)
Latest topics
» Death Note RPG
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm by Bee X

» Meeting a lost sibling
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm by Sammy Uchiha

» Shin Uchiha
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Sammy Uchiha

» Kaito Uchiha
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Just Wondering......
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 pm by Kisuke Madarame

» Claiming the 5 tails
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 pm by Shin Uchiha

» How to Control while they are free
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Fire Style: Fire Seal
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Kisuke Madarame[Genin]
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Palm of the 5 elements
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Sage Rules
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Questions for Exam
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Shin Uchiha

Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Limited Jutsu
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Sammy Claims
Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 pm by Shin Uchiha

Kage
List Of Kage Hokage: None Kazekage: None Mizukage: None Tsuchikage: None Raikage: None

Meeting a lost sibling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Meeting a lost sibling Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Kaito wandered through the woods of the the Kumo mountains. Keeping his katana at his side in case of danger. So far he had encountered many bandits and was traveling aimlessly for days. He had heard reports of a strong uchiha in these parts and had to find them. He had been looking for more people to journey with him. Though he knew this was highly unlikely he had to give it a shot and attempt to speak with this Uchiha. He wore a hooded cloak and his hair tied in a knot in the back like always, this was an easy way to know who he was. Kaito then arrived at the village gates and stopped, Knowing that someone would show.

"Hmm........ This should be interesting......"
Back to top Go down
Sammy Uchiha
Anbu Captian
Anbu Captian
Sammy Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Sammy saw as the man arrived around the gates she appeared beside him and looked at his face. Hers was concealed by a cat mask, she knew this was a strange appearance "Why are you here? What is your purpose here?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaito looked at the girl in the cat mask. Something seemed........ Odd about her. Like there was a dark chakra inside her. Kaito ignored this though and quickly activated his sharingan showing Sammy his Uchiha legacy

"My name is Kaito Uchiha. I am a former leader of the Konoha anbu black ops and weild the legendary Mangekyo sharingan. I am here to talk if you would kindly let me in. Or things WILL get ugly."

Kaito slowly put his hand to his katana. Getting ready for any counter attack or attempt to capture him.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Uchiha
Anbu Captian
Anbu Captian
Sammy Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Sammy smiled "Hello Kaito, I am the leader of Kumogakure black ops and a member of the Uchiha clan as well." Her Mangekyou Sharingan had activated as little squiggles appeared on the right side of her it was the first level of her cursed mark. She smiled under her mask "Never tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Kaito watched as the squiggles formed over Sammy and activated his mangekyou as well. Ready to Kamui Sammy into another dimension

"Try me, And you'll be in half. One half here, the other in another dimension. That little mark of yours won't do anything to save you"

Kaito was now holding his katana to Sammy's neck and his killing intent building up, ready to tear her in half when needed.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Uchiha
Anbu Captian
Anbu Captian
Sammy Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

She jumped back and smiled "We will me again, Some time. Well bye." She then disappeared with a gust of wind leaving behind a demonic laugh to echo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a lost sibling   Meeting a lost sibling Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting a lost sibling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ninja Legends :: Land Of Lightning :: Kumogakure :: Village Gates-
Jump to: