Naruto: Ninja Legends
Welcome fellow shinobi's. If your are a member already welcome back.

If you are guest welcome we enjoy your visit and hope you have come to join our community.

Now have fun everyone!
Welcome fellow shinobi's. If your are a member already welcome back.

If you are guest welcome we enjoy your visit and hope you have come to join our community.

Now have fun everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Owner Sorry For Previous Problems

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Shin Uchiha (80)
Kaito Uchiha I_vote_lcapKaito Uchiha I_voting_barKaito Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Sammy Uchiha (6)
Hiro Yui (4)
Kaito Uchiha (4)
Kisuke Madarame (3)
Bee X (1)
Latest topics
» Death Note RPG
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm by Bee X

» Meeting a lost sibling
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm by Sammy Uchiha

» Shin Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Sammy Uchiha

» Kaito Uchiha
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Just Wondering......
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:00 pm by Kisuke Madarame

» Claiming the 5 tails
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 pm by Shin Uchiha

» How to Control while they are free
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Fire Style: Fire Seal
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Kisuke Madarame[Genin]
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Palm of the 5 elements
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Sage Rules
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Questions for Exam
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Shin Uchiha

Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Limited Jutsu
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm by Shin Uchiha

» Sammy Claims
Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 pm by Shin Uchiha

Kage
List Of Kage Hokage: None Kazekage: None Mizukage: None Tsuchikage: None Raikage: None

Kaito Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Kaito Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Uchiha   Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Ninja Name: Kaito Uchiha
Birthday: August 19th
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:
Pre academy years:
Kaito was born to the proud but rare uchiha clan that resided in the village of Konohagakure. He grew up with many unatural talents and feats. One of which was amazingly fast reflexes. Almost seeming like he sees things before they happen. He also was always ready for combat as a kid and would fight anything he could fight. This lead to many bruises and scrapes but he soon grew used to them. When he was 4 he was entered into the academy.

Academy years:
Kaito's academy years were........ Interesting. When he first started he was quiet and smart. Getting excellent grades in all his classes and surprising the teachers because of his growth and progress. During the later years of the academy Kaito started becoming a troublemaker and talked to/knew everyone. He still got amazing grades and grew in jutsu and strength at an exponential level. Soon came the time for the genin exams which Kaito passed with flying colors. Though this led kids to call him and nerd and bully him which lead to the activation of his first tome sharingan.

Genin Years:
Kaito's genin years were very depressing for him. It all started out normal with a nice team and sensei. They went on many missions together and soon enough formed a great bond that made them gain a great amount of teamwork and skill. But soon came the Chuunin exams. This was one of the most traumatic experiances of Kaito's life. His team entered ready and happy. But soon, those smiles turned to dread and fear. They were ambushed by almost all of the teams. Though they beat most of them, the rest ganged up and killed Kaito's teammates. This caused Kaito to skip the second tome and go straight to the third which allowed him to quickly kill the other teams with a kunai and a few bruises and scratches. Kaito then progressed through the rest of the chuunin exams with little to no issues.

Chunin years:
Kaito's chuunin years seemed like weeks when in truth they were years. He went on many missions for the leaf village. Hunting down rogue ninja, training genin and academy students etc. Though Kaito still always seemed so sad and depressed. And one day, he flipped. He went on a rampage and nearly killed his students and parents. He was soon tranquilized and brought to the hostpital where they healed him and the people he attacked. The stress of this event caused Kaito's eyes to burn and form a new shape. The shape of the mangekyo sharingan. He soon trained with this new eye and leanred his new abilities which were the legendary Kamui and Tsukiyomi. He knew about the costs of the mangekyo sharingan though. And knew to use it wisely. So he continued with his life as usual after that. Quickly advancing to Jounin at the age of 14.

Jounin Years:
Due to his young age, Kaito could not train any students and there for could only assist and go on missions with other teams. He would also instruct the ninja academy at times and help with Genin graduation ceremonies. These ceremonies always made Kaito slightly smile as he knew these genin were starting their own new adventures in the ninja world. They were starting their own path. After a few years of being a jounin, Kaito was asked to be the Anbu captain of the hidden leaf which he gladly accepted. Using his sharingan abilities to quickly get the job done.

Missing Nin years:
After 2 years of serving as an anbu captain, Kaito saw the corruption of the villages and the leaf. And at the age of 17 left the village without a trace. Dealing with any trace of evidence that would allow the village to find him. He now wonders the world searching for a new place to settle down and live. Where there will be no corruption.

Village: N/A Formerly Konoha
Element:
Fire
Wind
Water

Specialties:
Space-Time
Medical Ninjutsu
Fuuinjutsu

Clan: Uchiha

Health: 50
Strength: 50
Defense: 45
Speed: 50
Chakra: 50
Tools: 50

Note: His mangekyo Sharingan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shin Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Shin Uchiha

Kaito Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha   Kaito Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Approved and Agreed I will allow someone else to approve my character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.com

Kaito Uchiha
Page 1 of 1